Minitab 19 Statistical Software
Now Better, Faster & Easier
Talk to us
Want to buy Minitab 19? Or Interested in training? Call us..
What is Minitab?
Minitab is one of the most popular and stable “statistical analysis” software. Minitab has the market's most trusted and comprehensive set of tools for statistical analysis, data visualization, reporting and streamlining your workflows.
Minitab 19 makes it even easier with:
- One-click import of data for seamless data preparation
- Intuitive menu option to sort, stack, transpose, and quickly recode your data to discover & Explore the data to find, trends and patterns, uncover hidden relationships between variables, and Identify important factors
- Export graphs and output directly to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint to easily create presentations and share your results.
Who Uses Minitab?
Minitab is used in both industry and academia. Minitab caters to the statistical analysis and visualization needs of a wide spectrum of users - from absolute beginners to the seasoned analytics experts, and six sigma black belts.
Do I need to be a statistical expert to use Minitab?
Absolutely not! Even if you are not a statistics expert, Minitab makes it easy for you to learn statistics by helping users focus on the analysis results and the impact of the result on a business / practical scenario, rather than spending time on learning formulas and performing complicated statistical calculations.
Minitab 19’s assistant feature is designed to:
- Help beginners select the right tools,
- Guide users through each step of the analysis
- Helps interpreting and presenting the results.
Which industries use Minitab?
90% of fortune 100 companies use Minitab to analyse their data, and help improve their processes, get deep insights, design experiments, and solve some of the most difficult problems. Few of the industries using Minitab:
Banking & Insurance
Energy & Resources
Food and beverage
What are the application areas of Minitab?
Data drives the businesses of today, and will continue to do so more in the future. Minitab is used by a professionals of various functions. Few of the examples are listed below:
- Measurement System Analysis (Gage studies, Attribute agreement analysis, Capability Analysis)
- Control Charts ( Variable, attribute, Multivariate, Time weighted, Rare event charts)
- Acceptance Sampling
- Tolerance Intervals
For Reliability Engineering
- Distribution Analysis: Arbitrary censoring, Weibull analysis, Censored data
- Warranty Analysis
- Repairable Systems Analysis
- Test Plans: Demonstration, Sample Size Estimation , Accelerated Life Test
- Regression with life data
- Probit Analysis
For Product Development
- Design of Experiments (DOE): Screening designs, Full factorial, Fractional factorial, Response surface, Mixture
- Power sample size: Tolerance intervals, Normal and non-normal distributions
For Business Analytics
- Statistical Modeling: Linear / Non-linear Regression, Multivariate Models, Cluster Analysis, Time Series Analytics, ARIMA modeling, Time series / forecasting
- Multivariate methods
- Chi-Square Test for Association
For Process Validation
- Stage 1 Process Design: Measurement Systems Analysis, Hypothesis testing, Regression / ANOVA, Process Capability
- Stage 2 Process Qualification: Control charts, Capability analysis, Tolerance Intervals
- Stage 3 Continued Process Validation: Measurement System Analysis, Acceptance sampling, Control charts
Minitab 19 System Requirement
Client System requirement (where Minitab 19.1 will be installed)
- Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 or later, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- 32-bit systems: 2 GB of memory or more
- 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connectivity An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
- Browser Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox is required for Minitab Help
Additional required software will be installed with the application: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for Visual Studio 2017
*Memory recommendations depend on data size.
System requirement for Multi-User License Manager
Note: this is required only for network license, not for individual user license.
Multi-user license installations also require the Minitab License Manager (verify you have the latest version of the License Manager), which has the following recommended system requirements:
- Operating System Windows 32-bit & 64-bit Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows 7 SP1, or Windows 10. It is a best practice to run license servers on a server-based OS.
- Operating System OSX 32-bit & 64-bit macOS 10.13 and macOS 10.14
- Hard Disk Space 100 MB (minimum); dependent on log file settings
- Connectivity At least one enabled network interface card